Make a referral

If you are a young person, you can refer yourself to all of our services except domestic abuse counselling.

Statutory and community services, schools, colleges, universities, parents and carers can also refer a young person to us.

If you are unsure which service to refer to or how to complete our referral form, please call us on 0114 201 2800 and one of our team will be happy to help you.